THE 5 BENEFITS OF TRAVELLING
New situations and places develop lateral thinking and the ability to solve problems, so here are the 5 benefits of travel:
- Increase self-confidence: overcoming difficulties, questioning oneself, having to deal with different people and contexts improves self-esteem, helping to get to know each other better and then to face the problems of everyday life with greater serenity.
- Opens the mind to diversity: stereotypes collapse, when you travel and experience people and places that are very different from the usual ones, so you become less judgmental and more open to new and different.
- Reduces stress: taking a break from daily chores immediately lowers the pressure and the effect is even more evident by choosing a destination where we can be in contact with nature.
- Makes you creative: travel is a training ground for the brain because it forces you to adapt to new environments, languages, habits and in doing so develops lateral thinking, which helps to find new solutions to problems and is indeed an index of creativity.
- Develop cognitive skills: having to organize, book or simply imagine the itinerary trains problem solving and organization, useful cognitive skills to improve control over events even when we travel.