CESENATICO NOIR - A tu per tu con i maestri del giallo
The fifth edition of Cesenatico Noir is inaugurated in Cesenatico, the cultural review that brings the great names of thriller, noir and mystery to the Riviera. The Riviera is therefore tinged with yellow, for a highly anticipated event, presented at the Palazzo del Turismo "Primo Grassi" by the artistic director Tura, the mayor of Cesenatico Matteo Gozzoli, Lorena Della Motta and Barbara Pesaresi of Confesercenti, the association that organizes the review that will last until Sunday, with two appointments with four authors a day.
Cesenatico Noir offers the opportunity to meet well-known writers, such as the French of Armenian origin Patrick Manoukian, who under the stage name Ian Manook achieved international success with a trilogy set in the Mongolian desert; the translator and editor Jacopo De Michelis, then writer-journalists such as the award-winning Brunella Schisa and Fabrizio Roncone; well-known faces on the national scene such as Cristina Cassar Scalia, voice of Sicily in yellow, Simona Vinci, already winner of the Campiello prize, and Barbara Baraldi, Paola Barbato, Piera Carlomagno, Oscar di Monopoli and Francois Morlupi.
There will also be those who are now historical faces of Cesenatico Noir, such as the crime writers Grazia Verasani, Carlo Lucarelli and Luca Crovi who, in addition to presenting their books, will alternate, together with the artistic director Stefano Tura, in conducting the meetings. This year the review goes beyond the boundaries of literature alone to interact with theater, music and cinema.
The actor Ettore Nicoletti will interpret the songs of the guest authors, the presentations will be accompanied by maestro Alex Grilli and the special guests will be the Manetti Bros, who will speak on Sunday before the screening of their Diabolik. Among the other novelties there is Mistery Kids - Cesenatico in yellow, a new show dedicated to the little ones.
Program from 22 to 24 July:
- Friday 22 at 6pm Grand Hotel Cesenatico Terrace: meeting with the authors Luca Crovi and Paola Barbato.
- 9.30 pm Piazza Ciceruacchio: meeting with the authors Fabrizio Roncone and Piera Carlomagno.
- Saturday 23 at 6pm Grand Hotel Cesenatico Terrace: meeting with the authors Brunella Schisa and François Morlupi
- 9.30 pm Piazza Ciceruacchio: meeting with the authors Jacopo De Michelis and Simona Vinci.
- Sunday 24 at 6pm Terrazza Grand Hotel Cesenatico: meeting with the authors Carlo Lucarelli and Barbara Baraldi.
- Cinema evening at 9.30 pm Piazza Ciceruacchio: meeting with Manetti Bros and Carlo Lucarelli.
- 11 pm Piazza Ciceruacchio: screening of the film "Diabolik", directed by the Manetti Bros.